Designed to provide the best solution for various challenging veterinary environments. The SonoBook 6 features a compact, robust laptop design, weighing just 5.5kg and easily folding into a case for easy portability
With multiple advanced technologies, a 15 inch HD LED monitor with rotatable screen and 2hrs battery life in active mode makes this top of the range ultrasound machine incredibly good value for money, whilst still providing you with detailed, efficient examination using the latest technologies.
• 15 inch HD LED monitor
• Rotatable screen – 120 degrees
• Compact and robust laptop design – Metal casing, solid yet light
• Just 5.5kg for easy mobility
• Slim design – 70mm thick
• 2hrs battery life in active mode for outdoor Vet scanning – indication light – Easy to change
• Rich clinical application
• Professional Vet software
• Intuitive workflow
• Docking: DVI, Foot-switch, Video-out, Remote, S-Video
• Enhance the contrast resolution of different tissues by improving the signal-to-noise ratio
• Automatically detect different tissues and improve the contrast accordingly
- Innovative algorithms triple the image enhancement results to a quantum level
- Images are sharper and more vivid
Dedicated VET transducers:
- Smaller footpiint , easy to target whole body
- Ergonomic design, release from scanning fatigue
- Higher frequency, obtain near field image
- Lower weight, easy to carry, easy to scan
High frequency linear probe with good resolution and penetration
- Frequency range: 7.010,18.0MHz
- Efecgigtelt choice for superhclal scanning: tendon, testicle.
Dedicated lineer-rectal probe for large animal’s reproduction
- Black color for durable usage, easy to clean
- Ultra-long cable to keep the system Mr the safe distance
FHI for deep penetration of large animal:
- FI-11 is an innovative harmonic imaging technology that uses multiple transmission and receiving methods based on the patients size and weight
- This allows the SonoBook 6 VET to maintain image resolution when imaging larger patents,
- Traditional Tissue Harmonics and Phased Harmonics compromise image quality and resolution when penetration is increased
- Chison’s FHI technology greatly improves diagnostic abilities and clinical confidence in larger. difficult-to-image patents,
Q-Beam For Rapid Breath Of Small Animal:
- Compared to the traditional dual-beam, SonoBook 6 VET uses quad-beam to receive signal, thus doubles the volume of signal received as well as the frame rate.
- Higher frame rate ensures better diagnostic confidence and efficiency. Especially for rapid movement of small animals.
• Maximise the colour sensitivity by automatically distinguishing different tissues and detecting colour flow accordingly.
• Better, colour sensitivity even for low-velocity flow and small vessels.
Professional vet software
• Body mark
• Comment library
• Calculation package
Available accessories to complete your system:
Dedicated trolley available with a small footprint – Includes anti-theft lock, accessory basket, printer socket, pneumatic height adjustment, sonotriple connector, ergonomic hand rest.
Accessories available: PC printers, video printers, dedicated carrying case, waterproof keyboard case